Monday, June 9, 2014

FAMILY HISTORY


I entered the information (marriage license & marriage certificate) found concerning my mother on Family Search.  This e-mail was a result of that posting.

Delbert Bryson, first husband of Alice Fern Dowdle

Diane Bryson

Thank you so much for writing back so quickly. I think you can count your blessings your mom did what she did. He really was not a good husband or father. Maybe that's tmi but oh well, thanks again diane
6/05/14
To: Diane Bryson
Thanks for contacting me.  My mom was only 14 when she married Delbert -- way too young to take on the responsibilities of marriage.  According to Utah law, they never divorced.  The marriage was annulled.  She returned to high school and graduated.


Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:25:48 -0600
Subject: del bryson
From: leedianebryson@gmail.com
To: elder_sisterwatkins@hotmail.com

I am Del's daughter in law, Diane .  We have always heard Del was married before he married my husbands mother so it was good to see this information you provided.  Sorry I cannot help with any other info.

No comments:

Post a Comment